Contact an Institution

  1. What is is the new site for the Michigan Transfer Network, Michigan's statewide transfer site.   With support from the state of Michigan, the Michigan Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers (MACRAO) partnered with the Michigan Community College Association, the Michigan Association of State Universities, and the Michigan Independent Colleges and Universities to update the Michigan Transfer Network.  In addition to providing information about course equivalencies, the new Michigan Transfer Network shares information about course equivalencies, the Michigan Transfer Agreement, institutional profiles, and additional information about transfer.
  2. Where can I find information about the MiTransfer Pathways?
    Faculty and administrators from Michigan's colleges and universities have worked together to develop 10 multi-institutional statewide associate to bachelor's degree MiTransfer agreements as well as 4 multi-institutional MiWorkforce Pathways.  Details about the agreements and advising resources are available at:
  3. Do institutions also offer articulationa greements or transfer guides?
    Articulation agreements and transfer guides provide guidance about transferring courses in specific academic programs from one institution to another institution. Visit Articulation Agreements and Transfer Guides for more information.
  4. How is information on updated?
    Participating colleges and universities are responsible for updating information on the MTN including course equivalencies and links to transfer-related information on institutions' websites.  Users with secure access have permission to update this information.
  1. Where can I find information about contacts at an institution?
    Visit Participating Colleges & Universities and select an institution and click on the Contact icon.
  2. How can I find an institution and the types of transfer options they offer?
    Visit Participating Colleges & Universities and select a school. Institutions provide links to their website for more information.
  1. How can I see if my college course(s) transfers?
    Visit the Transfer Your Courses page and search by either the Sending Institution or Receiving Institution.
  2. Is there a way to transfer my industry credentials and certifications to college credit?
    Visit the Transfer Your Industry Credentials page and search by either the Provider or Receiving Institution.
  3. Where can I see if my alternative credit (e.g., AP, IB, CLEP, etc.) will transfer to college credit?
    ••• Coming soon ••••
  4. What is the MTA and where can I see what courses I should take?
    The Michigan Transfer Agreement requires students to successfully complete at least 30 credits, with at least a 2.0 in each course and at least one credit completed at the institution awarding the MTA.   Visit the MTA page for additional information.
  1. Is there a glossary of transfer terms?
    Glossary of Transfer Terms is on this page: